I swear, this lil' set has been in my hands before it even came out on Sephora's website. I got this set when I was returning from my trip to Branson, Missouri on a whim @ Council Bluff's Sephora. In September, it wasn't even on Sephora's site yet.
It totally caught my eye due to the INCREDIBLE VALUE! For ONLY $38 (a $192 value) - you can't even purchase 2 of these items separately for the price of the set!
Just take a second to take it all in if you aren't familar with the set:
***ALL FULL SIZED PRODUCTS!!!
- 0.17 oz Eye Shadow Trio in Gold Glow (gold/ bronze/ ivory)
- 0.32 oz Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold (peachy pink sheen)
- 0.31 oz Sheer Pressed Powder in Medium
- 0.04 oz Lip Rouge Liquid Lip Satin in Pucker (bright pink red)
- 0.04 oz Long Wear Lip Color in Flushed (deep rose sheen)
- 0.28 oz Lash Visor in Black
- 0.08 oz Plumping Lip Glaze in Minty Mint (soft gold)
- 0.04 oz Kajal Eye Liner in Topaz (apricot nude)
- Pencil Sharpener
Honestly, I don't believe I have EVER USED STILA BEFORE THIS SET - & now I'm a Stila Lover!
- Adds a shimmery "POP" to your basic neutrals
- Very GENEROUS SIZE
- @ first I wasn't sold on it ... I don't think I really knew how to use it as a highlighter at first
- It is very subtle but gives you a nice gleem (is that a word?)
- HUGE, this will last a VERY, VERY, LONG TIME
Sheer Pressed Powder
- My FAVORITE PART of the set
- Put on AFTER PRIMER and BEFORE FOUNDATION and OIL-FREE ALL DAY (I have very oily skin but also dry in areas)
- Only comes in MEDIUM in this set
- ALREADY BOUGHT ANOTHER
Lash Visor Mascara
- Can't give a reveiw because I haven't even opened it yet (have WAY TOO MANY mascaras waiting to be used)
Kajal Eye Liner
- Undecided - It's FLESH TONE
- "wide awake" look not quite achievable
Long Wear Lip Color
- LOVE IT!
- Powdery pink tint
- NOT DRYING
Lip Rouge Liquid Lip Stain
- Great for PIN-UP DOLL LOOK
- FELT TIP like a sharpie
- Major STAYING POWER
- VERY RED, just sucked on a popcicle red
Lip Plumping Glaze
- DIDN'T find it PLUMPING :(
- MINTY SCENT
- BEAUTIFUL when LAYERED ON TOP of LONG WEAR LIP COLOR
- SHIMMERY NUDE
*I didn't include the pencil sharpener in the pics ... just your basic metal sharpener, though I heard that it's especially meant to sharpen the Kajal Pencil
Swatches of the Eyeshadow Trio - VERY PIGMENTED!
- Definitely worth the price even if you only find 2 things you like
- Lip Glaze is $22 & Sheer Pressed Powder is $28 if purchased separately
- With such an amazing price I can't think of any :)