Good Lord! Let me just say, I absolutely love following all beauty bloggers on here - what they do is a heck of a lot of work! Trying to keep up to date with everything and posting reviews/rants/raves in a timely manner is a job all in itself!
- Smokey Eye Palette
- Shimmering Eye Palette
- Heidi Klum Eye Shadow Palette ... click here for review
I think Victoria's Secret is overlooked as far as makeup. I liked somethings in their old line but this fall they came out with new formulations and the eyeshadows are SUPER SILKY!
- Urban Ammo Eye Palette
- Wallpaper Shadow Box
- Book of Shadows Volume II
MANY, MANY reviews on these already but let me know if you would like me to do one too or just swatches
- Complete professional brush set ... click here for info - Review COMING SOON!
I'm in heaven ;)
- Ultimate Blockbuster
- Round-A-Pout Beach Ball
- Makeup Palette To Go - Warm Tones
- Celebutante Set
- Glitz Glam & Gloss Set
- Coralista Box o' Blush
- Thrrrob Box o' Blush
- Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Sippin n' Dippin
- Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Skinny Jeans
- Silky Finish Lipstick in Thrillin' Brazilian
- Silky Finish Lipstick in Ladies Choice
- Lip Gloss in I'm with the Band
- Automatic Lip Liner Pencil duo in Naked Ambition
With the exception of the Celebutante Set, all were purchased off Ebay for a FRACTION OF PRICE! Still playing around with these
- Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Palette - Review COMING SOON!
I believe this will be PERFECT FOR WORK - going to use tonight for first day @ Coach :)
- Made in Your Shade Foundation Wardrobe - Medium
I'm loving all the options Stila offers for coverage :) Review COMING SOON!
Kat Von D
- Rock N Roll Eyeshadow Palette ... Insider Point Perk
- True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in True Love
- True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig
- True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Metal Orchestra
- True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Gypsy
AMAZING!!! Full sized palettes an absolute MUST TRY!!! Review on ALL COMING VERY SOON!
Whew! I believe that's it! I have my work cut out for me. Seems that by the time I get around to reviewing something there are already enough brillant reviews out there that it would just be overkill for me to do one too.
Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts?